Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Welcome to our new blog: Woven-Words

Judd chose the name Woven Words for the title and url . I was on the google site for ages trying to find one that wasn't taken.

The link is: http://woven-words.blogspot.com/ . Only I can originate posts. Invitees may comment. Anyone can view.

More later.
Judy

5 comments:

margaret a warren said...

Hi. That's a very good name, Judd.

Rebeccaleta said...

With all you've had to do the past few weeks, I'm surprised you found time to investigate this blog. I'm a newbie, so forgive me if I have no idea what I'm doing. That's my standard state.

JWil said...

Thanks Margaret, Thanks Rebecca for posting to the new blog. I'm glad you like the name. We were looking for something to indicate that with a posting and a response the words were entwined. It will take us all a while to learn all the ins and outs of blogging, but we can do it!

Jon R Warren said...

I'm testing to make sure I can post comments.

JWil said...

Jon, it is good that you found time to test the link. Let us hear from you in the future.